It is a tentative version of ExtIO_sddc.dll that can operate with BBRF103, HF103, RX888 as the FX3 Arm code detects the hardware type used.
The sources are at https://github.com/ik1xpv/ExtIO_sddc/releases
a compiled dll is at https://drive.google.com...
MD5 ef1579eeb47ee1fc4f3c8ec45520d81c extio_sddc_v1.01.dll
Copy the dll in a directory with HDSDR.exe and libfftw3f-3.dll.
Here a summary of changes.
- First, there are a lot of new bugs... I'm sure :-)
- The SDDC_FX3.img arm program detects the radio hardware.
If there is not a programmable Si5351a the radio is a HF103 and operates only in HF
if there is a pull up (led blue) on GPIO54 of FX3 the radio is a BBRF103
it is a RX888.
-The control protocol in between FX3 and ExtIO_sddc.dll is redesigned and the
programming of Si5351a and R820T2 is now made by the SDDC_FX3.img code.
It obtains faster communication and simplifies the ExtIO a little bit.
-The ExtIO_SDDC.dll dialog is minimalistic. Are there the antenna bias T controls, the Dith and Rand ADC controls.
( I think to remove Dith and Rand from future releases as they seem to me useless now. ?)
Calibration controls for gain (+/- 20dB) and frequency reference (+/- 200 ppm) are in the dialog.
The frequency reference calibration is made in software and operates on Si5351a pll in BBRF103 and RX888. In HF103 it changes the nominal ADC_FREQ and requires restart of HDSDR to set.
- The switching of HF and VHF modes and IF bandwidths is faster and possibly more reliable.
- To avoid the VLF mode tuning switch I moved the spectrum 1 MHz up so that now the tuning in HF is from -1MHz to 31MHz so that the useful band is 0-30 MHz.
- The R820T2 gains are controlled via a single control.
This is a video of HF103:
Here a RX888 video:
. continue ..